- Video Production in Final Cut and Adobe Premier
- Audio production
- Reporting for radio and tv
- Writing and editing for digital and social media as well as print.
- Editing video for television news and documentary.
- HTML and CSS for personal websites and blogging.
- Currently a graduate student at Texas State University; seeking Master’s in Mass Communications – New Media. May 2014
- Graduated Texas State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications – Electronic Media. May 2009
- Write about movie reviews and headlines as well as television news
- Attended official movie screenings as press to review films.
Contributing Writer December 2013-present
- Write about sports news and general news items relating to African American
- Worked on a deadline schedule
Healthy Recipes Blogger October 2013-December 2013
- Search for healthy recipes and write about them on the company’s website.
- Writing included holiday-themed recipes and also
Digital Media Intern Mar 2013 – June 2013
- Edit website style and font
- Create and edit video for presentation
Substitute Teacher Feb 2013 – present
San Marcos Consolidated Independent School District
- Instruct students with regular teacher’s directions and set appropriate discipline boundaries.
- Worked with kids with behavior and mental disorders.
Social Media Intern May 2012 – Aug 2012
Business and Community Lenders of Texas
- Used social media to promote the company and its events.
- Managed social media content related to company’s industry of small business and home ownership.
- Wrote press release for homeownership event held by BCL.
- Presented powerpoints about better usage of Social Media to company
Mary Catherine Benge, owner, Modern Skillet, 512-994-6881
Alesha Larkins, Community and Compliance Coordinator BCL of Texas, 512-912-9884